Apollo Alnac 4G All Season
We sell new cars tyres which are not older than 2 years.
Tyres with the same item number, whether or not they are labeled, can be fitted on the same axle as they have the same efficiency class. Proof is available from the involved manufacturers.
The tyre efficiency class values are sent to us by the manufacturer along with the item number and the IP code. We forward the item number and these values to our customers regardless the manufacture date of the tyres excepting articles that are older than 2 years.
Please note that this tyre may not be labelled as it was manufactured before 01.07.2012.
In this case, the following efficiency classes are valid: Roll resistance: E, Wet grip: C, Noise emissions: 68 dB.
If the tyre was produced after 01.07.2012, the label from the chart on the left is valid.
Alnac 4G All Season
High performance all season tyre
- Summer and winter side for the best possible performance in all weather conditions
- Asymmetrically shaped outer longitudinal groove for extra stability
- Low air ratio of the outer shoulder for extra grip on dry surfaces
- High air ratio of the inner shoulder for superior water dispersal
- Optimal pressure distribution for even wear and hence longer tyre life
- Light-weight tyre for low fuel consumption
- Interconnected shoulder blocks for low sound levels