Bridgestone Potenza RE 050 A
We sell new cars tyres which are not older than 2 years.
Tyres with the same item number, whether or not they are labeled, can be fitted on the same axle as they have the same efficiency class. Proof is available from the involved manufacturers.
The tyre efficiency class values are sent to us by the manufacturer along with the item number and the IP code. We forward the item number and these values to our customers regardless the manufacture date of the tyres excepting articles that are older than 2 years.
Please note that this tyre may not be labelled as it was manufactured before 01.07.2012.
In this case, the following efficiency classes are valid: Roll resistance: E, Wet grip: C, Noise emissions: 71 dB.
If the tyre was produced after 01.07.2012, the label from the chart on the left is valid.
- The ultra-high performance product with an asymmetrical profile for the sports oriented car
- The perfect tyre for the sporty, demanding driver in wet and dry conditions
- Suitable for a wide range of models, from super sports cars such as the Enzo Ferrari, to popular models like the new Golf
- It offers high performance with a good level of comfort and low noise
- In certain sizes it is available as a runflat
- State of the art driving precision from Formula One technology
- Response and control beyond your dreams
- Superb wet grip provides ultimate safety