Bridgestone Turanza ER 300
We sell new cars tyres which are not older than 2 years.
Tyres with the same item number, whether or not they are labeled, can be fitted on the same axle as they have the same efficiency class. Proof is available from the involved manufacturers.
The tyre efficiency class values are sent to us by the manufacturer along with the item number and the IP code. We forward the item number and these values to our customers regardless the manufacture date of the tyres excepting articles that are older than 2 years.
Please note that this tyre may not be labelled as it was manufactured before 01.07.2012.
In this case, the following efficiency classes are valid: Roll resistance: E, Wet grip: C, Noise emissions: 70 dB.
If the tyre was produced after 01.07.2012, the label from the chart on the left is valid.
- The Turanza ER300 is a touring tyre featuring an asymmetric tread pattern
- The ER300 provides high-level balanced performance with outstanding wet grip without compromising excellent dry handling and stability
- Original Equipment (OE), as well as a 'run-flat' version using the latest technology, on selected vehicles
- Advanced tread pattern, optimized for smooth, quiet and efficient performance
- Winding groove design for rapid water evacuation and superior traction in wet conditions
- Silica-reinforced construction for superior handling and fuel economy
- Sleek, stylish, contemporary design