The efficiency class label evaluated based on customer preferences.
Delticom centralized survey results from more than 40.000 customers from 15 European countries and created this index.
More than 5 billion kilometers. Testcauciucuri.com offers over 430 000 tests firsthand - from consumers for consumers.
Dunlop Geomax MX 3S
Own the dirt
Descended directly from 2013 MX World Championship race-winning tyres, the MX-3S/3SF are the latest generation choice for soft to medium-terrain. Developed alongside the Honda and Kawasaki 2013 World Championship MX campaigns, with former MX GP rider and Supermoto Champion Eddy Seel.
- Excellent damping and line holding thanks to anti-rebound rubber (MX-3S rear)
- Directional tread pattern offers optimised braking performance (MX-3S front)
- New 'tie-bar' less design gives better contact feel and traction in muddy conditions
- High traction and great starts provided by larger centre blocks (MX-3S front)
- Tighter control in corners thanks to Progressive Cornering Block Technology (PCBT)
- More consistent and controlled line-holding achieved through CTCS carcass technology