Hankook Ventus S1 Evo 2 K117A
We sell new cars tyres which are not older than 2 years.
Tyres with the same item number, whether or not they are labeled, can be fitted on the same axle as they have the same efficiency class. Proof is available from the involved manufacturers.
The tyre efficiency class values are sent to us by the manufacturer along with the item number and the IP code. We forward the item number and these values to our customers regardless the manufacture date of the tyres excepting articles that are older than 2 years.
Please note that this tyre may not be labelled as it was manufactured before 01.07.2012.
In this case, the following efficiency classes are valid: Roll resistance: E, Wet grip: C, Noise emissions: 73 dB.
If the tyre was produced after 01.07.2012, the label from the chart on the left is valid.
The Best balance between wet and dry performance for premium SUVs
The Ventus S1 evo2 is a premium performance tire for SUVs that shortens braking distances in dry and wet conditions, enhances fuel efficiency based on lowest rolling resistance and provides excellent grip and safety when cornering.
- Aqua Driving Control: Providing superior wet performance through rapid drainag
- Triple Driveline: As wear progresses down to TWI (tread wear indicator), there is no loss in performance
- Cooling System: Speeds up water drainage and improves heat radiation at high speed
- Intercooler: Controls excessive heat build up
- Alignment Indicator: Drivers can check status of the vehicle alignment themselves through IN / OUT wear check
- High Grip Silica Compound: Improved Dry/Wet Traction & Lower Rolling Resistance
- Wide Steel Belt Layer: Better Dry/Wet Handling
- High Density Rayon and Polyester Carcass: Enchanced sidewall stiffness and durability
- High Stiffness Bead Filler: Better steering and handling response
- Strong Single Strand Bead Wire: Improved Uniformity & Tire Fitting