We sell new cars tyres which are not older than 2 years.
Tyres with the same item number, whether or not they are labeled, can be fitted on the same axle as they have the same efficiency class. Proof is available from the involved manufacturers.
The tyre efficiency class values are sent to us by the manufacturer along with the item number and the IP code. We forward the item number and these values to our customers regardless the manufacture date of the tyres excepting articles that are older than 2 years.
Please note that this tyre may not be labelled as it was manufactured before 01.07.2012.
In this case, the following efficiency classes are valid: Roll resistance: C, Wet grip: B, Noise emissions: 70 dB.
If the tyre was produced after 01.07.2012, the label from the chart on the left is valid.
- Safe driving, with 2 metres shorter braking distance in the wet(2)
- Plus the robustness of the MICHELIN Agilis tyre range and MICHELIN’s expertise in longevity
- Kerbing Protectors
- Tread Compound with Silica
(1) Estimate of average savings with MICHELIN Agilis+ compared to its predecessor, for diesel vehicles, calculated over a distance of 70,000 km and based on rolling resistance tests carried out by TÜV SÜD in 2012 (on 195/65 R 16C 104/102 R).
(2) On average, compared with its predecessor. Wet braking test by TÜV Süd 2012 on 195/65 16C 104/102 R (60-20 km/h).