Nankang 4x4 WD A/T FT-7
We sell new cars tyres which are not older than 2 years.
Tyres with the same item number, whether or not they are labeled, can be fitted on the same axle as they have the same efficiency class. Proof is available from the involved manufacturers.
The tyre efficiency class values are sent to us by the manufacturer along with the item number and the IP code. We forward the item number and these values to our customers regardless the manufacture date of the tyres excepting articles that are older than 2 years.
Please note that this tyre may not be labelled as it was manufactured before 01.07.2012.
In this case, the following efficiency classes are valid: Roll resistance: F, Wet grip: E, Noise emissions: 72 dB.
If the tyre was produced after 01.07.2012, the label from the chart on the left is valid.
- Special profile increases the tyre rigidity and driving stability.
- Zigzag main grooves design is adopted for mud road condition.
- Gradual widening sub-groove pattern is aimed to divert the gravel out more efficiently when cornering.
- The noise prevention bar on the shoulder prevents premature wear and reduces the road noise generation.
- The tread surface is broadened and the shoulder groove is reduced to give better manoeuvrability.