Pneumant Summer LT5
We sell new cars tyres which are not older than 2 years.
Tyres with the same item number, whether or not they are labeled, can be fitted on the same axle as they have the same efficiency class. Proof is available from the involved manufacturers.
The tyre efficiency class values are sent to us by the manufacturer along with the item number and the IP code. We forward the item number and these values to our customers regardless the manufacture date of the tyres excepting articles that are older than 2 years.
Please note that this tyre may not be labelled as it was manufactured before 01.07.2012.
In this case, the following efficiency classes are valid: Roll resistance: E, Wet grip: C, Noise emissions: 71 dB.
If the tyre was produced after 01.07.2012, the label from the chart on the left is valid.
The new summer tire for all axle positions of light trucks
- Robust carcass construction with closed tire shoulders for high cost
- Circumferential tread ribs ensure a high level of directional stability and precise handling
- Four wide circumferential tread grooves reduce the risk of aquaplaning on wet roads
- Excellent price / performance ratio
- Available in 8 dimensions for speeds of Q / R / T