We sell new cars tyres which are not older than 2 years.
Tyres with the same item number, whether or not they are labeled, can be fitted on the same axle as they have the same efficiency class. Proof is available from the involved manufacturers.
The tyre efficiency class values are sent to us by the manufacturer along with the item number and the IP code. We forward the item number and these values to our customers regardless the manufacture date of the tyres excepting articles that are older than 2 years.
Please note that this tyre may not be labelled as it was manufactured before 01.07.2012.
In this case, the following efficiency classes are valid: Roll resistance: E, Wet grip: C, Noise emissions: 71 dB.
If the tyre was produced after 01.07.2012, the label from the chart on the left is valid.
- Eco friendly because of the curved edge of pattern blocks that ensures efficient wear resistance, increasing tire service life
- Outer shoulder blocks help increase stability while cornering & inner shoulder dissipates water and heat quickly
- Well positioned wider grooves & slightly curved lateral grooves help in quicker dissipation of water thereby enhancing braking & stability on wet conditions
- Continuous 3 center ribs with optimal block distribution provide steering stability performance at a high speed
- Unordered and optimal pitch design provides exceptional driving comfort and also lower the noise