Federal Formoza FD2
We sell new cars tyres which are not older than 2 years.
Tyres with the same item number, whether or not they are labeled, can be fitted on the same axle as they have the same efficiency class. Proof is available from the involved manufacturers.
The tyre efficiency class values are sent to us by the manufacturer along with the item number and the IP code. We forward the item number and these values to our customers regardless the manufacture date of the tyres excepting articles that are older than 2 years.
Please note that this tyre may not be labelled as it was manufactured before 01.07.2012.
In this case, the following efficiency classes are valid: Roll resistance: E, Wet grip: B, Noise emissions: 72 dB.
If the tyre was produced after 01.07.2012, the label from the chart on the left is valid.
* Variable sub-grooves in the shoulder blocks further reduces impact noise for improved noise comfort
* 3 in 1 innovative groove design reduces vibration and pulsation frequency disturbing even to the most discerning driver
* Wider Solid Central Rib increases straight line stability and on-center feel
* Wide circumferential grooves and tread pattern promotes rapid water evacuation and prevents hydro-planing for confident and safe driving on wet/damp surfaces
* Computer-designed tread elements + finite element modeling for a stable footprint and even + long tread wear
* Affordable pricing
The Formoza FD2 is an affordable performance tyre suitable for the family car, fleet, government and commercial use.
New from Federal, it features the latest in worldwide tyre technology.
This is the tyre for the quality conscious buyer who wants an affordable performance tyre with excellent life.