General GRABBER AT
We sell new cars tyres which are not older than 2 years.
Tyres with the same item number, whether or not they are labeled, can be fitted on the same axle as they have the same efficiency class. Proof is available from the involved manufacturers.
The tyre efficiency class values are sent to us by the manufacturer along with the item number and the IP code. We forward the item number and these values to our customers regardless the manufacture date of the tyres excepting articles that are older than 2 years.
Please note that this tyre may not be labelled as it was manufactured before 01.07.2012.
In this case, the following efficiency classes are valid: Roll resistance: F, Wet grip: E, Noise emissions: 72 dB.
If the tyre was produced after 01.07.2012, the label from the chart on the left is valid.
The all-terrain tire from General Tire is called Grabber AT.
It provides a strong grip and excellent handling, both off and on the road. It is also constructed robustly, thus protecting against damage to the tread pattern and sidewalls. The technology used in Grabber AT ensures comfortable handling in combination with high mileage. The compound and the tread pattern were developed with the focus on greater safety off-road and on asphalt. Compared with Grabber AT2, the brake performance on wet roads and noise reduction in particular have been improved. This makes the Grabber AT an excellent tire for use on and off the road.
Offroad feeling in a new dimension.
For SUVs and Pickup Trucks. The all-terrain tyre from General Tire is called Grabber AT. It provides a strong grip and excellent handling, both off and on the road.
- Born in the USA, General Tire offers products for all types of vehicles, for all seasons and all terrains
- Outstanding traction and excellent steering performance offroad
- Fits perfectly for example to Land Rover Discovery, Chevrolet Tahoe and VW Amarok
- Shifted shoulder and center blocks with nodges
- Optimized circumferential block stiffness
- High grip due to free and interlocking block edges
- Excellent transmission of high traction and braking forces
Excellent steering performance off road
- Aggressive shoulder blocks with high lateral stiffness
- Interlocking angled centre blocks with nodges
- High lateral force transmission
High grip in muddy terrain
- Turning and widening V-shaped grooves
- Open shoulders in line with central traction grooves
- Self-cleaning effect from centre to shoulder
Better grip on mud and green
- Traction ridges at base of every groove
- High tread depth
- Interlocking in sloppy ground gives additional traction in longitudinal direction
- Interlocking of blocks within loose ground
- Additional traction pulls you through even on difficult terrain
Long lasting in rough conditions
- Solid, stiffness and flexibility balanced blocks
- V-shaped grooves and turning block edges
- Robustness against cut and chip due to balanced flexibility and resistance against aggressive forces
- Stone retention avoids tyre damages
Robustness of shoulder and sidewall in rough terrain
- Aggressive extended off shoulder blocks
- Protection against damages caused by rocks or other objects