GT Radial CHAMPIRO UHP1
We sell new cars tyres which are not older than 2 years.
Tyres with the same item number, whether or not they are labeled, can be fitted on the same axle as they have the same efficiency class. Proof is available from the involved manufacturers.
The tyre efficiency class values are sent to us by the manufacturer along with the item number and the IP code. We forward the item number and these values to our customers regardless the manufacture date of the tyres excepting articles that are older than 2 years.
Please note that this tyre may not be labelled as it was manufactured before 01.07.2012.
In this case, the following efficiency classes are valid: Roll resistance: E, Wet grip: B, Noise emissions: 72 dB.
If the tyre was produced after 01.07.2012, the label from the chart on the left is valid.
Introducing CHAMPIRO UHP1, born to conquer various road conditions. Excellent wet and dry handling, precise cornering and braking provide you an exciting driving experience.
- Big pattern blocks on tire shoulder
- Optimized pitch variance design
- 4 straight grooves design
- Center-rib design
- Tread formula with High Silica
- Strengthens the grip force when cornering
- Reduces the noise level when driving
- Ensure smooth water dispersion and wet performance
- Ensures linear stability during high speeds
- Improves dry and wet handling