Kleber Transpro 4S
We sell new cars tyres which are not older than 2 years.
Tyres with the same item number, whether or not they are labeled, can be fitted on the same axle as they have the same efficiency class. Proof is available from the involved manufacturers.
The tyre efficiency class values are sent to us by the manufacturer along with the item number and the IP code. We forward the item number and these values to our customers regardless the manufacture date of the tyres excepting articles that are older than 2 years.
Please note that this tyre may not be labelled as it was manufactured before 01.07.2012.
In this case, the following efficiency classes are valid: Roll resistance: E, Wet grip: C, Noise emissions: 72 dB.
If the tyre was produced after 01.07.2012, the label from the chart on the left is valid.
«THE» all season tyre for light trucks
For light trucks.
Practical and efficient all year long
- KLEBER Transpro 4S is an all season tyre: no need to be concerned with changing tyres twice a year, nor with their storage. That means time and money saved
- Its fuel consumption is sparing: labeled C for its fuel consumption, it saves more than the KLEBER Transalp 2 winter tyre and it is the best in its category for this attribute
Performing in snow
- KLEBER Transpro 4S is approved with 3PMSF and M+S markings
- Its performance on snow is even better than KLEBER Transalp 2 winter tyre
- The significant width of its transversal grooves and the sipes orientation allows good grip in snow
Among the bests in its category for wet braking
- KLEBER Transpro 4S has a B labelling for braking distance on wet roads, which makes it one of the best tyres in its category
- Its safety level on wet roads is as good as a light truck summer tyre and better than a light truck winter tyre
- The tread blocks size and the numerous sipes favorize grip on wet roads
- The water is efficiently evacuated thanks to network of «connected» longitudinal and transversal grooves