We sell new cars tyres which are not older than 2 years.
Tyres with the same item number, whether or not they are labeled, can be fitted on the same axle as they have the same efficiency class. Proof is available from the involved manufacturers.
The tyre efficiency class values are sent to us by the manufacturer along with the item number and the IP code. We forward the item number and these values to our customers regardless the manufacture date of the tyres excepting articles that are older than 2 years.
Please note that this tyre may not be labelled as it was manufactured before 01.07.2012.
In this case, the following efficiency classes are valid: Roll resistance: E, Wet grip: C, Noise emissions: 75 dB.
If the tyre was produced after 01.07.2012, the label from the chart on the left is valid.
MA-LAS new winter tyre sign
- Aggressive unidirectional tread design
- Advanced TTT-silica compound deliver excellent traction and performance in both wet and dry conditions
- Excellent cornering and handling stability
- Depicting new winter tire sign ‘snowflake in mountain
- TTT: Tire Temperature Technology (Advanced silica compound for traction and handling stability broadly based temperature)