We sell new cars tyres which are not older than 2 years.
Tyres with the same item number, whether or not they are labeled, can be fitted on the same axle as they have the same efficiency class. Proof is available from the involved manufacturers.
The tyre efficiency class values are sent to us by the manufacturer along with the item number and the IP code. We forward the item number and these values to our customers regardless the manufacture date of the tyres excepting articles that are older than 2 years.
Please note that this tyre may not be labelled as it was manufactured before 01.07.2012.
In this case, the following efficiency classes are valid: Roll resistance: E, Wet grip: C, Noise emissions: 68 dB.
If the tyre was produced after 01.07.2012, the label from the chart on the left is valid.
Modern winter tires with silica tread compound and directional tread design. Contemporary HP winter tires with proven, directional tread design and modern carcass
- Full silica tread compound and modern V-shaped
- Tread pattern with numerous arranged transversely to the direction of travel slats for a superior handling on winter roads
- Widened tire tread for improved traction and shorter braking distances
- Wide, circumferential tread grooves for fast drainage of Water and slush from the contact patch
- Modern, weight-optimized carcass construction for comfortable driving and excellent fuel economy
- Available in 11 sizes / models with M & S marking and the snowflake symbol for speeds of H & V