We sell new cars tyres which are not older than 2 years.
Tyres with the same item number, whether or not they are labeled, can be fitted on the same axle as they have the same efficiency class. Proof is available from the involved manufacturers.
The tyre efficiency class values are sent to us by the manufacturer along with the item number and the IP code. We forward the item number and these values to our customers regardless the manufacture date of the tyres excepting articles that are older than 2 years.
Please note that this tyre may not be labelled as it was manufactured before 01.07.2012.
In this case, the following efficiency classes are valid: Roll resistance: E, Wet grip: C, Noise emissions: 69 dB.
If the tyre was produced after 01.07.2012, the label from the chart on the left is valid.
Newly designed directional winter tires with optimized rolling resistance tread compound and carcass weight-optimized.
- V-shaped tread pattern with circumferential profile center groove for excellent resistance to aquaplaning
- Angled grooves and selbstabstützende slats for precise handling and good traction on winter roads
- Increased contact area with the road due to wider tread contour for enhanced traction on snow and ice
- Modern and weight-optimized tire construction for reduced rolling resistance
- Available in 14 sizes / models with M & S marking and snowflake symbol for speeds of T & H