Starfire RS-C 2.0
We sell new cars tyres which are not older than 2 years.
Tyres with the same item number, whether or not they are labeled, can be fitted on the same axle as they have the same efficiency class. Proof is available from the involved manufacturers.
The tyre efficiency class values are sent to us by the manufacturer along with the item number and the IP code. We forward the item number and these values to our customers regardless the manufacture date of the tyres excepting articles that are older than 2 years.
Please note that this tyre may not be labelled as it was manufactured before 01.07.2012.
In this case, the following efficiency classes are valid: Roll resistance: E, Wet grip: C, Noise emissions: 70 dB.
If the tyre was produced after 01.07.2012, the label from the chart on the left is valid.
- DRAINAGE CAPABILITY: 4 wide straight grooves achieve larger groove ratio providing excellent water drainage.
- ENHANCED STEERING RESPONSE: The central circumferential rib provides directional stability and rapid steering response.
- NOISELESS STRUCTURE DESIGN: To minimize noise,ensure steering responsiveness and prevent uneven wear.
- COMFORT AND LOW NOISE: The 5 pitch variation has been finely tuned and based on our latest technologies.The frequency modulated tread blocks have been specifically designed to give drivers a quiet ride.
- SAFETY: Solid shoulder blocks ensure rigidity of tire shoulder to provide exact handling properties during steering and braking.